Saturday, May 2, 2009

Pediatric Stroke Awareness Day

Knowledge is power!

So today is Pediatric Stroke Awareness Day so please spread the word.

Sean and I wore our Big Steps for Baby Stroke tshirts all around today from therapy to all of our stops in and between.

If you are interested in learning more about pediatric stroke please visit the links to the right. There is a lot of pediatric stroke survivors.

In fact 1 in every 4000 babies suffer a stroke each year and I really think it is even more than that. That is just what we are being told.

So if you could please blog about pediatric stroke awareness day, facebook, myspace or just tell one person that would help us out a lot.

I will post something special about today soon. I just can't upload right now Patrick is setting up our new desk and my camera hook up is some where in the mix. I will post it later tonight so check back soon!

Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment